Sunday, January 08, 2006
Gone and back
K I'm back in Vancouver now, the plane touched down about an hour ago. Still a little phased out from the flight... it's 1pm here, and 5am singapore time. Hard to believe that it's still saturday...
Binn Yi- If you ever come here, i just want to thank you for the wonderful cookies and the muffins. Next time however, if by any chance you're going to give me the yummy cookies (or anyone else for that matter), do it without my dear brother seeing it. Or smelling it. xD
Si Jia- Thanks for coming this morning, or yesterday rather. It was nice, catching up over the rice bowls. Oh and don't worry, i'm sure you'll find a way to get that jacket. It's quite nice
lar, i'll give you that! So funny... I really dont' know why! ;)
Xiao En- I'm beginning to like il divo. (Oh aaron what's happening to you, liking opera! You're becoming a typical new-age sensitive male!) It's all your fault! Well partially...
Xiao Lii- Thanks for the bookmark, it's very meaningful. i really like the gem. It's so small though, hope i don't lose it! I've alot to be thankful to you for... and you know, i think i'm going to be laughing a whole lot more this year... !
Tim- Hey whatsup bro. Sigh 3 weeks, and we played bball only twice?! That's savaage man. And you know, i think that dinner didn't count. So, till next time. Oh and i half blame you for me starting to like il divo.
Adam- Yo... so you're sec 4 now. I guess i can now say that you're a big boy. Lots of change happening for you, so gotta adapt yeah. Oh and don't be so happy, i think i'll grow taller than you by june. =D
Mom- Thanks mom for everything, sorry i didn't spend as much time with you as you would have preferred. I'll see you here soon! Oh yeah and mom, it's illegal to bring any form of meats into canada! Man..... i had what, 5 packets of bakkwa in my bag? Thankfully the security dog didn't sniff anything!
6 months. With God's grace, i can do it! Oh some people were asking me for my number here. It's 778-858-8784. I think the country code is +1.
Supposed to meet adrian for dinner downtown later, i think i'll take a little nap now then, even though i know i shouldn't. But hey, it's 5am now in singapore! I'll cut myself a little slack...